This house has so much to offer, it is private and backs onto a reserve with plenty of space for a trampoline and kids to play.
1. Open plan, modern kitchen, lounge and dining room with additional space in the sunroom
2. 3 good sized bedrooms
3. Large bathroom, with a bath
4. Lots of backyard space with the garden and a reserve behind the house
5. Plenty of off-street parking
6. Large storage shed at rear of property
7. Healthy Homes compliant
8.Close to primary school and university
No Dogs allowed
Available: 23rd October 2021
To move into this house you will need to pay:
- 4 weeks bond
- 2 weeks rent.
During COVID -19 Alert Level 2 the way you can view properties has changed.
Please register your interest via viewing tracker as per usual (link below). You will also need to complete an online application.
You will receive an email from the property manager regarding a private viewing with a viewing form to complete.
If you do not do the above, you will not be eligible to view the property.
To book to viewing for this property please follow the link below and then select the 'book a viewing or enquire' button. This is the fastest way to get a response. Alternatively email Helen or Amanda, but no texts please.